The Fringeland Main Stage will host a diverse variety of live performances of various styles.
FMG Crew and volunteers will be available to assist with changeovers, and apart from stage management, are likely not to be industry professionals.
The Main Stage is 3.6W x 7.2L and 600mm high with a rear handrail and side steps, covered by a 10 x 6 marquee with a height clearance of 3.5m at the centre of the peak.
The marquee can NOT be used for rigging of equipment (other than flying cables over doorways), so all sound and lighting need to be ground supported with appropriately engineered guy wires and ballast if required.
- FOH PA will cover the main audience area on the Cave Garden Lawns, an area approx. 40m x 40m
- Up to 5x foldback sends on single wedges.
- Basic mic package to allow for a basic 5-piece band setup with some spares and flexibility (up to 6 Vox, two Guitar, Bass, Basic Drums, allowances for DI’s)
- Allowances for some acoustic instruments such as Ukuleles/Acoustic Guitars and/or Brass/Wind instruments
- Assortment of mic stands to suit
- Allowance for CD and 3.5mm playback at FOH
- Allowance for a DJ at the stage
- All backline requirements will be covered by Fringe Mount Gambier
- Any additional requirements that arise from artist bookings will be negotiated as the information becomes available.
- Simple rig with a balance between wash and moving fixtures to provide coverage to the stage.
- White wash on stage to supplement any LED/coloured wash.
- The main time available for plot/programming will be Friday night.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO REALISE YOUR PRODUCTION REQUIREMENTS, BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO SCALE DOWN SOME ASPECTS OF YOUR PERFORMANCE TO OUR MAINSTAGE SPECIFICATIONS.